May 1st & November 1st each year
Applications must be emailed by 5PM
- Funding is only for non-profit organizations with a 501c3 status. Documentation of such status must be less than 10 years old. Contact the IRS if you need an updated form.
- To assist the Foundation in evaluating applicants the Project Expectations/Outcomes Report form is now part of the grant application. It is vital that any request for funds be for a project with measurable health outcomes for our community. See our Follow Up and What Works pages for more information. PLEASE NOTE: If you are submitting an application for a new grant year while you are still under contract for your current grant, a progress report (including financials) must be submitted to show positive progress with the current funding.
- A project budget is required along with an overall organizational budget. A 990 and audited financial statement may also be required at the Grant Coordinator’s discretion.
- A list of all Board members is required along with a short bio of any persons involved with administering the project and using the grant money.
- Copy of contract between applicant organization and any paid contracted positions OR a copy of the contractor’s W9 as proof of the funds complying with our salary guidelines.
- Any other supporting documents to explain your project further may be required at the Grant Coordinator’s discretion and can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grant proposals should be checked for spelling and grammar accuracy.
- New grantees (or those with new projects even if they have applied in the past) should contact the Grant Coordinator before applying to discuss the project and to make sure it meets the requirements of the Foundation.
DO NOT CONTACT A BOARD MEMBER ABOUT YOUR GRANT
If, or when an applicant or grantee contacts a board member of the Clarksville-Montgomery County Community Health Foundation with questions about the grant processes, seeking support and/or advice specific to their grant, etc. they shall be informed that the CMCCHF’s Process and Procedure requires grant specific communication to go through the CMCCHF Grant Coordinator, Sarah Schwartz.
Grant applications will be distributed to committee members who are responsible for evaluating the requests. The Foundation’s Board of Directors will make the final decision on the grant awards.
- Decisions for May 1st grants are made at the July Board meeting.
- Decisions for November 1st grants are made at the January Board meeting.
- ALL GRANT DECISIONS ARE FINAL.
Grantees will be contacted soon after a decision has been made, and will be asked to sign a contract that describes the purpose and conditions of the grants. Funds will be disbursed to the applicant on a timely basis. Contact by applicants with members of the Board of Directors is not necessary and will not advance the grant approval. Because funds are limited many requests cannot be funded.